Feature Pattern Review & Pairing Sale!
How to get your discount on Ravelry!
- Go to this link for the listing – Baby Sophia Cloche
- Add the pattern to your cart – DO NOT CLICK Buy Now
- Enter the coupon code ONEDOLLAR – this will apply 60% off the price and the new price will be $1.00 (♥please be kind, direct your friends to this blog so they can enjoy the post and get the code for themselves ♥)
- There are no refunds for digital purchases, so following the instructions is crucial
- This promotion ends 02/08/15 at 11:59 p.m. PST
I was delighted to take a test drive with the new Wrap Around Boots pattern by Two Girls Patterns. The pattern is unique, extremely well-written with a lot of guidance, so is beginner easy.The Pattern is written for two sizes, 0-6 months and 6-12 months with instructions to make these cuties with or without the ruffled edge. I made the 0-6 months size using Caron Simply Soft yarn in Soft Pink and Off White and the suggested 3.5mm/E hook. It worked up very quickly for the pair and love the results. Visit Two Girls Patterns on Etsy for more great patterns and discount offers!
As the blogger of this website, I would be remiss if I forgot to encourage you to subscribe to the blog – your email is NEVER shared – and every post will magically appear right there in your email!
Wishing you a 60% SALE Day!!!
♥ ~ Wendy
Posted on February 2, 2015, in FEATURED PATTERN REVIEW, on sale, PATTERNS and tagged baby cloche, baby sophia cloche, caron simply soft yarn, cloche pattern, crochet, crochet cloche, crochet cloche pattern, crochet pattern, etsy, newborn cloche, newborn cloche pattern, newborn hat, newborn hat pattern, Ravelry, the hooked haberdasher, the hookedhaberdasher, thehookedhaberdasher.com, two girls patterns, wendy bickford. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.