FREE Crochet Pattern ~ Stitch’n Style Handbag Reveal!
I can’t believe that July went by so fast and that our Stitchin’ Style Handbag CAL is complete! I’ve enjoyed hosting this event with Janaya of Charmed by Ewe and Wendy of The Hooked Haberdasher and we hope you’ve had fun too! Below you will find the complete pattern, just in case you missed any of the weekly posts. ~Maria~
***And now for the winners of the prize giveaway***
Approximately 600 yards of yarn, we used DK weight, but really you can use any yarn you want as long as you adjust the hook size
- A 3.75mm/US F crochet hook
- ½ yard – 1 yard of lining fabric (optional, but we recommend it)
- Iron on interfacing strip (optional, but we recommend it)
- Basic crochet tools such as a yarn needle and scissors
- A good attitude and fun spirit!
How to read this pattern
- a. Asterisks indicate to…
View original post 1,997 more words